Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 30, 2008 Workout of the Day

I told everyone today would involve pull-ups. I always keep my word. Enjoy!

Ten rounds for time of:
3 Weighted Pull-ups (45 lbs) (Weight will be modified accordingly)
5 Strict Pullups
7 Kipping Pullups

"For weighted pull-ups place a 45 pound dumbbell between the legs above crossed ankles and jettison the dumbbell after third rep and continue with strict pull-ups and then the kipping pull-ups. Coming off the bar or going to ground constitutes termination of a set. "

This workout is from Crossfit HQ and was posted in 2006. I do not expect everyone to do this workout as it is listed. Modified versions will be made.
KB

6 comments:

Ericas Academy Blog said...

I am trying to find a crossfit gym in Fort worth -where are you?Thanks Erica

Kyle Brandt said...

Hello Erica. We are located at the Amon Carter Jr. Downtown Fort Worth YMCA. The address and my cell number are on my homepage. Please give me a call if you need more information.
Kyle Brandt
(817)291-0675

M.A. Deavers said...

Take Kyle up on his offer, Erica!

DT said...

17:40 ? negative pull ups. Could not do the weights on legs. Will have to build up to that. Great Workout!

Holmes said...

workout was extremely tough to do as prescribed. Did as prescribed for 5 rds than down shifted 25lbs for the next 5. Took me 21 sets to get all 10rds in

Question of the day
Martha Stewart, Oprah, your wife. You gotta f**# one, kill one, and marry one, who do you pick?

mitzi said...

Killer workout....my time was 40+!!!