Thursday, April 29, 2010

Big News for Downtown CrossFit!

Classes will continue next month for Downtown CrossFit!
We will be having regularly scheduled workouts at the bottom of the Radioshack Hill/Trinity Trails (Near the intersection of Radioshack Cir and W Belknap St/Burnett St N). I am charging $50/person for unlimited training for the month of May. This rate of course will increase when I am in my permanent location. The schedule on the website has been updated and we will be meeting at the hill at those times. I will also be hosting free sessions at Lululemon Athletica's Fort Worth showroom in the near future. I hope everyone is excited, there are big changes ahead. Downtown CrossFit will be changing names in the near future and I will keep everyone updated along the way.

Saturday
11:00am
Free workout for anyone
Details for May will be provided

No comments: