Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Schedule Change!

I will be changing up the schedule a bit starting next week. I need to know what times will work for people. I am thinking of eliminating the 11:30/12:30 sessions and doing a 6:30am and 5:45pm every day. I know the lunch hour is now tough for people and it is hot. Please let me know what you think and what you hope to see with the schedule for July. Keep in mind this is not permanent and we may not be outside for the whole month of July. When the gym location is finalized I will offer a lot more classes. Thank you everyone for your support. Keep up the hard work!
Post thoughts to comments

2 comments:

DC said...

'm not going to be working in Fort Worth for the next couple of months so I won't be able to make the lunchtime classes. 6:30 and 5:45 classes will give me a chance to get my daily dose of CrossFit!

Looking forward to the future with Brandt Fitness and Self Defense, and the new location. Exciting times ahead!

[Mongoose] said...

I think an am class would be good...just not sure who would show up though. I only say that because that is the only time I will be able to go for the month of July. Any other time I would not be getting up that early to workout unless I had to, but other people might.